Scott O'Neil-Forum 10: Life Skills Summit
Life Skills Summit
Summit
I went to the Scott McKain Life Skill presentation.
What did I learn?
I learned about being distinct. Scott McKain talked about
three different levels that he sees, Sameness, Different, and distinct. Sameness
does not set something apart from others. Difference is different from others
but may not be good or relevant. Distinct is sets you apart from others but
makes people notice you in a good way.
What did it make me think about tangentially?
It
made me think about making animations that are distinct from other animations
that people have made, something that will catch the eyes of people in a good
way. This could help in the game industry because a unique idea could catch the
eyes of more people.
What did this spark me to commit to doing in the future?
It made me want to make animations that stand out from other
animations, but in a good way, in a way that people will want to see more animations
that are unique. It has made me want to work even harder to make unique animations.
Comments
Post a Comment